When you’re ready to begin building your portfolio, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Explore the ePortfolios at Saint Mary’s College and Sample Portfolio sites to see how menus work and to get some ideas for organizing your portfolio.
- Register your account and site, if you haven’t already (be sure to read the instructions first!).
- Log in (see “Logging In” under the “Using WordPress” tab).
- Choose a theme that suits you. There are a lot of options.
- Create a landing page (see “Creating Pages and Subpages” to learn how to create it and the “Blog” page that you’ll also need), and set it as your landing page (you’ll find instructions at “Setting a Static Page as Your Landing Page“).
- Using pages, subpages, and menus, create your Integration of Learning tab in your portfolio. The sample portfolio includes an example of how that Integration of Learning tab should be set up.